Senior Vice President, Business Development - Structured Finance Division
Establish and achieve sales targets and promote various banking services to customers.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Develop a significant asset-based, factoring and deposit portfolio for the Bank specializing in technology lending.
- Build and maintain long-lasting business relationships through high-quality service, referrals, and community events.
- Solicit new business through participation in a variety of business development activities including attendance at community and non-profit organization meetings, meeting with clients and prospects to ascertain needs and develop creative banking solutions.
- Assist in meeting annual loan and deposit growth goals assigned by senior management; participate in various internal committees assigned by senior management.
- Provide leadership and training to less experienced officers and other staff members.
- Assist other officers in resolving inquiries and providing support to clients.
- Understand government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act and related regulations and the fact that compliance with BSA regulations is an enterprise responsibility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Analyze and procure new and prospective opportunities in business.
- Ability to build and maintain existing relationships and contacts in and outside of the company.
- Possess effective communication skills to interact with diverse groups both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree related to finance or business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a financial institution in a lending, business development, or related area.
Friday, January 10, 2020