Venture Capital and Private Equity investors have a variety of unique needs. The Fund Finance team at Avidbank provides a service-focused platform led by experienced professionals to support these needs. We offer a range of banking, treasury management, and liquidity solutions for close-ended funds and their managers.
Our products include:
- Capital call lines of credit to bridge the time between making investments and calling capital from investors. These revolving lines provide flexibility for managers by smoothing out capital calls.
- Management fee lines of credit to bridge the time between paying expenses and collecting management fees. These revolving lines smooth out cash flows and aid in maintaining normal operations.
- General partner loans to ease rising demand from investors to increase GP fund commitments. These are term loans providing additional liquidity to a GP when capital calls are issued.
- Late life and NAV facilities facilities to provide additional liquidity when minimal callable capital remains. These are term loans allowing funds to support portfolio company needs via follow-on investments.
- Cultivated cash management, letters of credit, FX, and escrow services to meet various client needs.
To learn more about Fund Lending please contact us.